Increasing income for your businesses
Online marketing is a method that uses the internet to promote or transmit a message about a company’s product and services to the potential buyers or target audience.
- A company can grow faster and reach the target audience through a broader range of marketing elements.
- It has a competitive advantage over traditional means of marketing.
- It is easy to trace the number of unique visitors, average session duration, click on an ad, and so forth.
- Contextual placement is one of the important features of online marketing wherein the marketers can buy ads on the websites which akin to their own products and services.
- Marketers can also place the ads on the basis of the keywords typed by the customers on Google and other search engines like Bing and Yahoo, to reach the target audience.
- Fake clicks on the ads done by software-powered websites.
- Hacking of the website is possible, which results in the loss of control over the messages.
- Lack of tangibility
Nevertheless, the advantages of online marketing supersede its disadvantages. As nowadays people spend most of their time surfing on the internet, it instigates marketers all around the world, to advertise their offerings online for broader reach and better results.
© 2018 Copyright Smart DigiTech CO., LTD