An embedded system is a controller programmed and controlled by a real-time operating system with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. Embedded systems control many devices in common use today. Ninety-eight percent of all microprocessors manufactured are used in embedded systems.
Why should you consider adopting embedded software development?
Embedded software means inherent predictability, plan-driven schedules, visibility, in-built quality and your delivered expectations.
Writing embedded software is more complicated that computer software since embedded systems have limited resources. Even though there is nothing special about embedded software challenges for DT-Smart.
- Our embedded software engineers get a unique perspective of a product in order to create valuable embedded software.
- We look just right into the heart of the whole embedded device or system to adjust to its mentality.
- Quality assurance
- Your changing requirements are welcome, even late in the development cycle.
Our embedded software services cover:
- Embedded software architecture
- Embedded systems modeling and design
- Embedded software engineering
- Embedded software programming
- Embedded software adaptation and improvement
- Embedded software testing and maintenance
- Embedded software compliance testing.
You have a project
You send us all the requirements that you have, specifications or any other documents about the project
We analyze the requirements, estimate the project and offer you a quote for development
If it looks reasonable to you, we sign an NDA and a contract and start the project
We work on the project
We assign a project manager and organize a dedicated team of software developers and designers
The whole team is online the whole working day and available via email, Skype, phone
Clients decide the level of involvement in the development
Clients provide us with the preferences and recommendations regarding design and specific features of the application
We carry out development. Several times per week we organize demonstrations for clients to provide them with the latest updates on the development
Organize a QA team of testers, that will fix any code imperfections and bugs
Deliver the finished solution and all sources, assist to deploy online